The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for firms (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) interested in providing Job Order Contracting Services.
A Pre-Submission Conference will be held on September 26, 2018 at 9:30am at the following location:
Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center
4859 South Wabash
Chicago, Illinois 60615
Firms interested in submitting a response are strongly encouraged to attend the Pre-Submission Conference.
Pre-Submission Conference Materials:
- Pre-submission Conference Attendance Sign-in Sheet
- Pre-submission Conference Agenda
- Pre-submission Conference Presentation
Submittals must be delivered by 1:00 pm on Friday, October 19, 2018 to the attention of Patricia Montenegro, Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, Illinois 60602.
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to Patricia Montenegro, Contract Officer, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Addendum No. 1 for Job Order Contracting Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 1 – Issued September 25, 2018
- Addendum No. 2 for Job Order Contracting Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 2 – Issued October 11, 2018
- Addendum No. 3 for Job Order Contracting Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 3 – Issued October 12, 2018
Public Building Commission of Chicago
Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Chairman
Carina E. Sánchez, Executive Director
Office of Inspector General Complaint Hotline
If you see corruption, fraud, waste, or dishonest practices of any kind please report it to the City of Chicago Office of Inspector General (OIG) – PBC’s oversight body. Concerned employees, contractors, consultants, and members of the public may contact OIG via its independent hotline and website.
Telephone Reporting: (866) IG-TIPLINE (866-448-4754).
Web Reporting: http://ChicagoInspectorGeneral.org/Get-Involved