- Persons who wish to address the Board or its Committees during the public comment period* must complete the Public Comment Registration Form.
- Please arrive promptly for the start of the meeting, as the public comment session will commence at the beginning of the open meeting.
- Forms may be submitted electronically at pbcchicago.com; or mailed to the Public Building Commission at 50 West Washington Street, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602
- Registration forms must be received by the Commission at least two hours prior to the meeting at which comments will be given. Materials for distribution must be presented prior to the start of the meeting.
- The request must set out clearly the nature of the subject matter to be presented and must relate to matters within the authority of the Board of Commissioners or its Committees.**