The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for firms (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) interested in providing Energy Performance Analysis and Contracting Services.
A VIRTUAL Pre-Submission Conference will be held on January 4, 2023 at 11:00am:
Topic: Energy Performance Analysis and Contracting Services: Pre-Submission Conference
Meeting ID: 892 4627 1439
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89246271439# US (Chicago)
Firms interested in submitting a response are strongly encouraged to attend the Pre-Submission Conference.
Pre-Submission Materials (once available):
- Pre-submission Conference PowerPoint Presentation
- Pre-submission Conference Attendance Sign-in Sheet
- Pre-submission Conference Audio Recording
Submittals shall be received electronically (preferred) to James Borkman, Contract Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the PBC located at Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Suite 200, Chicago, Illinois, 60602, by 11:00 am on
Wednesday, January 18, 2023 Monday, January 30, 2023 (updated via Addendum No. 1)
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to James Borkman, Contract Officer at email@example.com Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addenda (once available)
- Addendum No. 1 for Energy Performance Analysis and Contracting Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 1 – Issued January 12, 2023
- Addendum No. 2 for Energy Performance Analysis and Contracting Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 2 – Issued January 23, 2023
Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, Chairman
Carina E. Sánchez, Executive Director
Office of Inspector General Complaint Hotline
If you see corruption, fraud, waste, or dishonest practices of any kind please report it to the City of Chicago Office of Inspector General (OIG) – PBC’s oversight body. Concerned employees, contractors, consultants, and members of the public may contact OIG via its independent hotline and website.
Telephone Reporting: (866) IG-TIPLINE (866-448-4754).
Web Reporting: http://ChicagoInspectorGeneral.org/Get-Involved