LEED Certified SILVER
Mayor Daley opened the new 14,000-square-foot library on Sept. 30, 2005.
3030 West Fullerton
Ward 32: Logan Square
Pacific Construction Services, Inc.
Rodriguez & Associates, Inc.
Architect of Record:
GREC Architects LLC
- PBC of Chicago Marks 20th LEED Certified Building
- Mayor Daley Dedicates New Logan Square Branch Of The Chicago Public Library
- Daley Introduces Proposed Site for New Logan Square Library Branch
- PBC Awards North Side Branch Library Contract
- PBC Proposes Sites For 3 More Chicago Public Library Branches