The PBC Board has approved a Partial Undertaking Request from the Board of Education for the Hancock Replacement School project.
Hancock College Prep’s three-story replacement school will house typical classrooms as well as additional specialty spaces. The school will have a gymnasium with stage, a dedicated black box theater, and multipurpose rooms to support CTE, STEM and STEAM programming. The campus will feature a landscaped plaza area and parking lot.
“This celebration today is the result of a process, a process that started with an idea, an idea that grew and developed with the support of the people here today. The idea, the vision itself is simple—our students deserve the resources and opportunities necessary for them to reach their full potential as scholars and people.”
– Devon Herrick, Principal of Hancock College Prep
The PBC is managing the construction of this project, which is being developed by the Design-Build team of K.R.M./ALL Joint Venture.
View the Design-Build contract details for this project here.
- Pay Application #2 (12/16/19)
- Pay Application #3 (1/23/20)
- Pay Application #4 (2/18/20)
- Pay Application #5 (3/3/20)
- Pay Application #6 (4/14/20)
- Pay Application #7 (5/8/20)
- Pay Application #8 (6/10/20)
- Pay Application #9 (7/8/20)
- Pay Application #10 (8/5/20)
- Pay Application #11 (8/28/20)
- Pay Application #12 (9/23/20)
- Pay Application #13 (11/25/20)