LEED Certified SILVER
The grand opening for 22nd District Police Station was held Saturday, June 5, 2004.
The new station replaced one that was built in 1938 at 1830 W. Monterey Avenue. Based on prototype design, the new 42,000-square-foot station is more than four times the size of the original.
- Mayor Daley Visits Site of New Mount Greenwood Elementary School Annex on Southwest Side to Open in the Fall
- PBC of Chicago Marks 20th LEED Certified Building
- District 22 Police Station Project Awarded Silver Rating From U.S. Green Building Council
- Mayor Daley Cuts Ribbon On New District 22 Police Station
- PBC Approves Contract For New Southwest Side Police Station