The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications & Proposals (RFQ/P) for firms (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) interested in providing Audit Services.
A Pre-Submission Conference will be held on October 30, 2019 at 11:00am at the following location:
The Public Building Commission of Chicago
Boardroom – 2nd Floor
50 West Washington
Chicago, IL 60602
Firms interested in submitting a response are strongly encouraged to attend the Pre-Submission Conference.
Pre-Submission Materials (once available):
- Pre-submission Conference Attendance Sign-in Sheet
- Pre-submission Conference Agenda
- Pre-submission Conference Audio Recording
Submittals must be delivered by 11:00 am on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 (please note the updated Submission Deadline) to the attention of James Borkman, Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, Illinois 60602.
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to James Borkman, Contract Officer, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addenda (once available)
- Addendum No. 1 for Audit Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 1 – Issued October 22, 2019
- Addendum No. 2 for Audit Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 2 – Issued October 23, 2019
- Addendum No. 3 for Audit Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 3 – Issued October 24, 2019
- Addendum No. 4 for Audit Services can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum 4 – Issued October 29, 2019
Public Building Commission of Chicago
Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, Chairman
Carina E. Sánchez, Executive Director
Office of Inspector General Complaint Hotline
If you see corruption, fraud, waste, or dishonest practices of any kind please report it to the City of Chicago Office of Inspector General (OIG) – PBC’s oversight body. Concerned employees, contractors, consultants, and members of the public may contact OIG via its independent hotline and website.
Telephone Reporting: (866) IG-TIPLINE (866-448-4754).
Web Reporting: http://ChicagoInspectorGeneral.org/Get-Involved