Advertisement for Bids
Contract C1582 – Lincoln Park High School Renovation
Eligible to Bid:
25 firms have been deemed prequalified for this project:
- All-Bry Construction Company
- Barton Malow Company
- Berglund Construction Company
- Blinderman Construction Company, Inc.
- Burling Builders, Inc.
- Clark Construction Group – Chicago, LLC
- Development Solutions, Inc.
- F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC
- Friedler Construction Company
- George Sollitt Construction Company, The
- Henry Bros. Co.
- James McHugh Construction Company
- K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc.
- Madison Construction Company
- Old Veteran Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Path Construction Company, Inc.
- Power Construction Company, LLC.
- Powers & Sons Construction Company, Inc.
- Tishman Construction Corporation of Illinois
- Turner Construction Company
- Tyler Lane Construction, Inc.
- UJAMAA Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- W.E. O’Neil Construction Company
- Walsh Construction Company II, LLC.
This Contract is subject to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/1-12).
The Scope of Work may include but not be limited to: interior and exterior renovations to the existing three-story masonry high school building and the two-story separate annex building; includes masonry, window, and roof repairs; finishes; minor classroom renovations; and repairs to the existing steam heating system.
- Plans and specifications for the above-referenced project may be found on the designated printer’s online planroom for this Project at x-rhodesplanroom.com
- The list of Assist Agencies who will have complete sets of drawings and specifications can be found here
On Friday, April 14, 2017, at Lincoln Park High School Auditorium, the Commission will host a Pre-Bid Meeting at 9:00 a.m., Mandatory Technical Review Meeting at 9:45 a.m., and Mandatory Site Visit (walk-through of the facility) at 10:45 a.m. The Technical Review Meeting and Site Visit are mandatory for all prequalified firms interested in submitting a bid for this Project.
All activities mentioned above are to occur at the school, located at 2001 North Orchard Street. Attendees may park in the school’s Parking Lot. Enter through Door 4 and proceed to the Auditorium.
Subcontractors and suppliers are invited to attend the Pre-Bid Meeting and stay for the following activities to meet the prequalified contractors bidding on this Project. The sign-in sheets for the above-mentioned meetings will be posted to the PBC’s website.
Sealed bids will be received at the Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200, until 11:00 a.m. Thursday, May 4, 2017 at which time they will be publicly opened.
- Bid Tabulation Document (5/9/17)
- Addendum No. 1 for the Lincoln Park High School Renovation Project (C1582) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2 for the Lincoln Park High School Renovation Project (C1582) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 2
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to Patricia Montenegro, Senior Contracts Manager, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to Ms. Montenegro at 312/744-3572.
Pre-Bid/Tech Review/Site Visit Materials:
- Pre-Bid Agenda w/Presentation Documents (4/14/17)
- Pre-Bid Meeting Sign-In (4/14/17)
- (Mandatory) Tech Review Sign-In (4/14/17)
- (Mandatory) Site Visit Sign-In (4/14/17)
For more information about our work at Lincoln Park High School, view the project page.