Request for Qualifications
General Construction Work for Eight Projects
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) will be received from General Contractors and firms proposing to have controlling interest in GC Joint Venture for the following projects:
- New Westinghouse High School , Kedzie & Franklin
- Miles Davis Elementary School, 6730 South Paulina
- 7th District Police Station, 1438 West 63rd Street
- 9th District Police Station, 3100 Block of South Halsted
- 12th District Police Station, Ashland between 14th & 15th
- Fire Station Engine Company #18, 1370 South Blue Island
- Fire Station Engine Company #70, Clark and Peterson
- Fire Station Engine Company #102, 7322-7374 North Clark Street
The PBC anticipates bidding and awarding the above projects in the first quarter of 2007.Submission Due Date: Qualification Submittals must be delivered by Thursday, December 7th by 4:00 pm to the Public Building Commission of Chicago, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200. Contact: Questions should be submitted in writing to Mr. Edgrick Johnson. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (312)744-8005.Documents Available:
- The RFQ can be downloaded here.
- Short Form Submittal documents for current Pre-Qualified General Contractors.
- Long Form Submittal documents for firms not currently pre-qualified with the PBC.
- Disclosure Affidavit.
- Local Business Affidavit.