Request for Qualifications
Chicago Public SchoolsAnnex and Renovation Projects
The Public Building Commission of Chicago is soliciting Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) and Financial Condition from Contractors (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) to be pre-qualified to bid as a Contractor for the following Chicago Public School Annex and Renovation Projects:
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, 615 West Kemper Place
- Oriole Park Elementary School, 5424 North Oketo Avenue
- Wildwood World Magnet School, 6950 North Hiawatha Avenue
- Walter Payton College Preparatory High School College Preparatory High School, 1034 North Wells Street
Submittals Due: Submissions must be delivered by Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 10:00 am to the attention of Patricia Montenegro, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 W. Washington Street, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602.
Patricia Montenegro, Contracting Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RFSOQ Pre-Qualification for Contractors – Chicago Public Schools Annex & Renovation Projects (Issued: 2/26/2014)
- Follow this project on Twitter @PBCChi #CPSSOQ