Request for Qualifications
In-Situ Chemical Oxidation & Soil Remediation Services
415 - 423 East 79th Street
The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) is currently soliciting qualifications from firms or teams to provide In-Situ Chemical Oxidation and Soil Remediation Services at 415 - 423 East 79th Street, Chicago, Illinois. This procurement is being solicited using the two-phase Request for Qualification and Request for Proposal process.
The project scope consists of various Services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of site-specific plans;
- Waste management and reduction plans;
- Foundation/slab removal and disposal;
- Soil removal and disposal;
- In-situ soil mixing/oxidation;;i>
- Underground storage tank (UST) removal and disposal;
- Storm water management;
- Earth retention services;
- Installation of a clay cap/HDPE liner;
- Preparation of reports and associated grant recordkeeping;
- Site maintenance and protection.
The site is approximately 0.36 acres and is located at 415 - 423 East 79th Street.
Submission Due Date:
Request for Qualification submittals must be delivered by Monday, December 10, 2012 at 12:00 pm to the attention of Rosalinda "Rusty" Castillo, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington Street, Room 200
A Pre-Submittal Meeting will be held Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:00 pm in room CL115, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington Street. After the meeting a list of firms attending will be posted below.
Rosalinda "Rusty" Castillo-Deputy Director of Procurement; Bids@pbcchicago.com
- Request for Qualifications for In-Situ Chemical Oxidation and Soil Remediation Services (Issued: 11/21/2012)
- Environmental Documents Associated with this Project (Zip File)
- Addendum 1 (12/4/12).