Contract 1544 -
Douglas Park Artificial Turf Project
1401 South Sacramento Drive
Eligible to Bid:
12 firms have been deemed prequalified for this project:
- All-Bry Construction Company
- Blinderman Construction Company, Inc.
- Chicago Commercial Contractors,LLC
- F.H. Paschen/S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC
- Friedler Construction Co.
- IHC Construction Co., LLC.
- J.E.M. Morris Construction, Inc.
- John Keno & Company
- The Lombard Company
- K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc.
- Pan-Oceanic Engineering Company, Inc.
- Wight Construction Services
Sealed responses shall be submitted and received at the Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200 until 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 26, 2012, and then and there publicly opened.
A pre-bid meeting will be held Monday, June 11, 2012, 10:00 a.m. 2nd Floor Boardroom, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington. Contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers are invited to attend to meet the pre-qualified firms bidding on this contract.
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to Janice Meeks, Manager of Procurement, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to Ms. Meeks at 312/744-3572.
Documents: (Available Monday, June 4)
One complete set of construction documents may be picked up at the office of BHFX Digital Imaging, 419 S. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603, tel: 312-782-2226.
The BHFX Digital Imaging Online plan room: http://planroom.bhfx.net/pnonline/viewdetails.asp?a=details&prid=7372
- Plan Holders (6/11/12)
- Pre-Bid Conference (6/11/12) (Sign-in Sheet)
- Mandatory Technical Review Eligible Bidders
- Mandatory Technical Review Consultants Attending
- Follow this project on Twitter @PBCChi #Douglas
- Addendum 1 (6/22/12).